Sunday, May 18, 2014

Children's Museum


Whit was working Saturday, but we decided to take the kids (my mom's idea) and go to the zoo.  It was a mad house there, so we drove over to the Children's Museum instead.  We had a fun time!!  Even Tessa had a good time!  Here she is with grandma!  Look how great Grandma's hair looks! 
 Eli might have had the best time of all.
 Tessa LOVED this little golf ball roller thing. She did NOT want to leave.

 Eli was a great brother, as always.  Look how Tessa was camped out here.
 Tessa tried to come in on the fun and Tessa let her--some happy sister time!
 My mom was a tremendous help, like always. I am really lucky to have such an amazing mother around. I was so very blessed to have her here.
 Here are the girls playing around together.

 I just ADORE this baby girl!

 We played outside, too.  It was so fun! Tessa got all wet and didn't want to leave here either.
 A little mommy baby time! Love Emmy's face here.
 Oh and those baby cheeks and eyes.
 Tessa didn't get an afternoon nap.  She is SO tired, but she was really a pretty good sport anyway. I didn't do my hair before we left, but I let my mom get a shot of me anyway.
 Eli wanted to be in on the photo, too, which was pretty sweet.
 The kids always enjoy the rockwall.

 Eli is getting pretty good!
 Tessa's favorite thing, no doubt, was the bottom floor where you make little parachute people and send them up wind tunnels.  She figured out how to send them up really fast and just would not stop.  The best part was her little grin when she did it.  Love that baby!
 Here she is putting one in.
 ZOOM!
 There you can see it zipping up!
 And watching it!!
 Eli is clearly having fun here, too!
 What a cute, happy little girl!
 This one was taken today (Sunday) while I was cooking.  Oh, how great a sister Dora is to Tessa, and OH how Tessa loves her.
 These two make my heart happy!

I am so very very blessed!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Fun times without a doubt!