Thursday, March 29, 2012

My baby Girl is 10 months!!

I just can't express how much I love this little girl.  She will sit on my lap and let me squeeze her as much as I want (and if you know me, that's a lot lot lot.)  She never cries or squirms away like the last two.  She is such a little lap baby.  Poor thing almost never gets to sit with me though because... I have two other kids! And I have to clean things up and make dinner.  Oh well.  

She has gotten to mommy crazy lately.  It's kind of annoying and it also makes me love her more.  She will cry when I try to give her to anyone else.  (Except Dad.  Sometimes she even wants Dad over me.)  

I love her little grin.  You can see it in this photo below.  I get that grin every single time I get her from her crib.  Or walk into the room and pay her some attention.  Oh I love those tiny feet, those big cheeks, those chunky thighs and those huge blue eyes.  I love her tiny blonde fuzz.  And I love her four little teeth.  Every thing she can reach goes into her mouth, including my watch and necklaces.  Silly Emmy!  

One more "boring mom comment".  The other kids love her so much.  Dora was lost last week.  We were panicked.  We seriously looked everywhere.  Outside, inside, the cars.  Finally it occurred to us to check Emmy's room?? She was down for a nap so I knew Dora wouldn't be in there.  

But she was.  She'd climbed up in Emmy's bed and they were playing with the box of toys Dora had put in Emmy's crib.  Annoying since she woke Emmy up but also precious.  Eli is the best kid you could ask for with Emmy--playing with her and making her smile.   I love my kids!



 This is my favorite of all the photos.  I am getting better.  I took like 40 photos.  I only put up four!! (Of the ones in the pink hat.)  Yes, she has squash on her nose here that I didn't quite get wiped off.  If you'd seen how much I DID wipe off, you'd be more impressed. Yes, she was trying to pull the hat off.  Bless Gymboree for putting those velcro tabs on it!!

 Cutie!
 Eli and Whit were swimming when I got these photos.  Here's my cute men!!

 My hottie!!
 My little man! I love him so much!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

So many cute pictures, but your favorite is also mine. I really like the one where you can see all four teeth too.