Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dora's actual Birthday

Dora wanted tiny animals for Christmas.  She got a lot.  About halfway through the present opening I realized she had too many.  So I went through and hid about half the presents for her birthday.  Then of course my mom went overboard as always.  SO she has far too many presents for her birthday.  Just know they were recycled from her Christmas! Haha. 


 We were still doing some remodeling in the family room so we did the party out in the "entertainment" room which Whit calls the "Mannex" because he wants to seize it as part of his man cave.  Haha.



 She was so excited!


 Giving Papa some lovin as a thank you for her presents.



 Eli's favorite part--the soda.


 I liked this pose, with her loot.


 Here are the kids being excited.


We sure love that Dora.  We are so glad she's three!  She potty trained a few weeks before turning three.  She is such a funny, opinionated little girl.  Where in the world does she get that from?? :-)

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday Dora!!!

Grandma Carla said...

I'm not sure where she gets her opinionated-ness from because I don't think you're missing any! :)