Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grandma Lila "Jean" turns 60!!

Grandma Lila came to visit for a week.  The kids were delighted.  On Sunday, she turned 60!  What a fun time to have her come visit.  Eli and Dora were pretty excited.  They learned her middle name is Jean and they have another Grandma Jean (Great Grandma Jean) so they kept confusing things and calling Grandma Lila "Grandma Jean."  Oh well.  She knew who they meant.  


 Two cute sisters.


 More silly faces from Eli.
 We "made" Lila a cake (I bought it myself!) and sang.  Eli helped her blow out the candles.

 My camera got all grumpy so I just got two shots.  The one below "the build up" and the one below that, "after the blow out."  Oh well.

 Here's a shot of everyone enjoying the cake.



 Then came some presents.  Fun fun!
 You can't see them because I didn't take photos but my parents are there too.  That's who Lila is smiling at.

 Whit will be mad at me but I had to post this.  Dora got tired of wearing her "big heavy" skirt and took it off.  I think it's SO funny to see a little baby girl walking around with one side of her underpants all hiked up. Haha.

 Eli sure was sad his Grandma Lila had to go home.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Such a cute picture of Eli and his Grandma Lila. It was fun that she was here for her birthday. So much to celebrate!