Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Emmy

Emmy is ALMOST 4 months old. I am so happy and also so sad! I am not sure if Natalie will recall this but I said I wanted Emmy to be pink and fat like Greta. She's definitely pink and fat. Much fatter than Greta ever was! Check out this kid....


Love those blue eyes. Almost as much as I love when they're closed.


Huh?? Are you serious mom?

Oh and props to me. For anyone who's still reading down here at the bottom I will say--Emmy is almost 4 months and I AM STILL PUMPING. I must love her after all.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I am in love with those cheeks!!! Mad props to you for still pumping.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

She is definitely full-figured Bridget!

That's amazing you're still pumping. Whoa.

Grandma Carla said...

She is so cute - and growing up really fast!

Natalie said...

I was just looking at all these Emmy pictures and I'm wondering...What does she weigh??? Yay for FAT babies!