Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You ever what me do

In an emphatic voice, "You ever what me do!" Dora says that a lot. It means, "Don't imitate me." Or, in a commanding voice, "You never do what I do."

It cracks me up! There are a few other funny things she says but I have trouble remembering them until I hear them.

She just said another one. "What's that noise numey num?" That means, "What's that noise?" Or, "What's that noise coming from?" She was going potty in the toilet at the restaurant last night and heard a lady peeing next to us. (One stall over.) She said that, in her tiny voice, and the lady next to us starting dying laughing. Her tiny little voice is so cute. Of course, then I had to say, "That's a lady peeing next to us." Haha. What a funny little girl.

Also if you ever tell Dora it's time to do something, like go home, she will inevitably reply, "Couple days."

Okay Dora, couple days.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love the voices of little kids as they try to learn the vowels and consonants. Dora sounds darling.

Grandma Carla said...

She is so funny! A very opinionated little lady - "Fan off!" comes to mind!