Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Train Clothes

Most of you who know me are aware that I am a little (okay a lot) loyal to Gymboree. My kids don't really wear anything from any other stores.

Eli usually doesn't care much what he wears. We go there a lot but he has never expressed an opinion on the clothes in the store. Well, last time he went, he was obsessed with the new line they had. Trains. I waited (of course) until it went 40% off, and I got him several things. Here he is from yesterday, proudly wearing his choo choo train clothes. I love them too!


Of course, not long after he put the new clothes on, we had an accident and he spilled milk all over them. Just before that took place, here he is with a chocolate milk moustache. It's actually more of a moustache and goatee. Cute!


Here he is (just minutes later) in new clothes. I went to take a shot of Dora (who just got a whole batch of new bows that are larger for her bigger 8 month old head) and Eli had to run and jump in the photo, too. You can't really see what they are holding. Dora has one of Dad's stethoscopes and Eli has Emma's scarves. She is using them to learn to juggle. Eli already knows how. He throws them all in the air at the same time and yells with glee! (Then says "Me juggle.")

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Could they be any cuter? No, I don't think so. I love the matter-of-fact looks you get from them in the last photo. Cute clothes...

Anonymous said...

Cute train clothes...I'll have to go check it out and see if Jesse shows a preference for any of it. I love the cheese smile he gives you! Oh and I passed that website onto my sister...thanks.

Clint said...

Such a cute line - such a cute boy! I love how he smiles for you. Hayley will hug and kiss the street sweeper, but she has yet to simply smile when I ask her. Hmm . . . (LINSEY)

Laura said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are so cute. When my boys were little (way too long ago), Osh Kosh used to have a line of train clothes - overalls, shorts, shirts, jackets, etc. My boys were obsessed with trains, so we had the whole line of clothes, and they loved them!