Saturday, November 21, 2009

Marshmallows and GQ Poses

Eli loves his Lucky Charms in the morning. Lately he has realized the marshmellows are the good part. So he eats them first. Check it out... Also, he calls them "Dada Cereal." Total is "Mama Cereal".


Here's my little lamb in some new (too big) clothes. I love the new panda line at Gymboree! She loves to chew on anything right now, and Mr. Potato Head has been a front runner lately.



These are some of Eli's new church clothes (and his new shoes which cost entirely too much, but I love them!) Doesn't he look GQ here? Haha.


And now a smile! (Oh and he's holding puppets, which he has been obsessed with for one week now. These photos were from last Sunday--I have just been too busy to put any up. He carries those puppets everywhere and insists people wear them.)

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love the GQ photo. SO FUNNY!!! Love it. Stinkin' cute kids! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA...love the GQ pic!

Bryn said...

COuld your kids be any cuter?!?!? I LOVE your christmas pictures!! They are awesome!