Saturday, November 14, 2009

Second Set of Christmas Photos

Here's our second set of Christmas photos. I think they came out really cute.

My mom says they just look "faded" but I like the vintage look.

I liked this shot, but Eli had a cheese smile and Dora looks grumpy!


I love this one!





Here's the one I wanted for the Christmas shot.


Here's the one Whit wanted. Whit won. :-) Notice the street sign...






Dora is currently in between sizes. I can't really snap her 6-12 month onesies, but the pants in 12-18 are enormous and the shirts are pretty big. Basing on what size Eli was at her age, and dropped down one size because she was a girl so I hoped she wasn't as big of a porker, I assumed she would be 12-18 months. Sadly, I overestimated a bit. Her dress and coat are a bit large.

I think she looks kind of cute, swimming in her little Christmas dress and coat!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Such good pictures - tell Annie thanks for me. Both Christmas possibilities are fun - I can see Whit's point though - you live in Hershey - America's chocolate capital and this is the last Christmas you can make that claim - I think it's a good call. Love that little bitty girl in that big coat...Love that grinning little man!

Cassidy said...

Love love love LOVE them!!! They look great!! Such a cute family.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so darling!

Alona said...

Great pictures! I love the fall colors! Your kids are super cute! :)