Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot

My friend Annie from church is a wonderful photographer. She did our Christmas photo shoot this year. (Not that we had one in prior years, but this year we did!)

I think the photos were great. In fact, I am so happy with them I am just posting them all on my blog, in two installments! :-) (I only got 28 of 100 or so proofs, so you don't have THAT many to look at.)


I have a lot of trouble capturing good shots of Eli but she did great, I think!


Incidentally, I only have 3 pounds to go until I have lost down to my goal weight. :-) ALMOST THERE!




Eli and his dad have been doing this new thing--Eli climbs up his dad step by step and then stands on his shoulders. It's pretty funny, but Eli is always asking me to do it. I do NOT do that.















4 comments:

Kristen said...

Those pictures are so great, she did a really good job. But it's easy when your family is so good looking!

Grandma Carla said...

381
Was that 28? It went by really fast - I think you should get at least 50 of them so I have more to look at! She did get some really great shots of Eli. I think I'll look at them again and again!

Cassidy said...

I love the pictures!!!!! SO CUTE!

Clint said...

Your pictures turned out SO stinkin' cute! I love the ones by the Hershey street sign. What a fun way to capture you time in Hershey. (LINSEY)