Sunday, June 7, 2009

ZooAmerica and Ice Cream

We had a fun day yesterday before Dad left for work at 5. We went to ZooAmerica and then to a local ice-cream place for a treat. ZooAmerica admission is free with the season passes to Hershey Park...

Here's the brown bear exhibit.


The groundhogs were really cute!!



These ducks were hilarious!! Looks like mom and dad managed to escape! Who needs daycare when you can just ditch your kids on the ledge below!?



Eli loved the ice-cream!



Yum! What a messy face!


This is from this morning--Dora in her new little silk church dress. That's right--it was the first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant... I was so sure it would be a girl, and I was right! Totally impractical, but a pretty little pink silk dress. Can you tell Whit's been working nights? He looks tired...


Miss Smiles...



3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Cute, cute, cute - love the groundhogs and am worried about the baby ducks - what were their parents thinking.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Bridget, you really captured some cute pictures. I love the one with Eli and the spoon of ice cream and Whitney holding Dora. What a fun picture for her to have to look back on some day.

amber and brent said...

It looks like the zoo was fun. When I decide to have a baby I'll have you guess the gender since you did such a good job with Dora. Did you go to the Ice cream shop that makes their ice cream fresh every day? I hope Whitney doesn’t have to work nights for much longer he does look really tiered. I miss hanging out with you guys, but it was fun while it lasted.