Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hayley's Baptism!!!

Here are a few shots we took around the house... then down below I will get onto Hayley's baptism!  It was a special day for me, because the day Hayley was born was the very day I became an Aunt!!! Thanks for being such a sweet little doll, Hayley.  

Okay, now on to two of mine...

 I adore this little girl!!!



 Look at those cheeks!

 OK so we took a few more photos before the baptism.  I love these little grape grommet dresses.  They're from another boutique, well dressed wolf.  Funny name, right?  Whit calls Sweet Honey "Sweet honey Ham..." but he doesn't have a name for WDW yet.






 This kid CRACKS ME UP.

 Dora picked this exact dress for Hayley's baptism.  I think she looks so vintage sweet! I love her haircut.










 Here are some kids who are really happy about this baptism! Doesn't Hayley look cute in the dress my mom made for her??
 Emmy took the next photo.  It's her very first!
 Then Dora took this one!  Funny little girls.
 Beautiful baptism girl!!



 The baptism went great.  Emmy might have gotten a little tired, but papa had Tessa on his lap, so mine was free.

No comments: