Saturday, May 16, 2015

A quick trip to Dallas

We made a quick trip up to Dallas to go to the twin's baptism, and then we got to swung by their house and wish them a happy birthday!  Here we are with the cutest little eight year olds ever.  Dora and joc and Eli and Jesse had a fun time!  

 Tessa in her buttercup dress...



 here are my kiddos in their floral knot dresses... and Eli ran upstairs (even though it was a school day) and threw on these clothes on his own so he could be in the photos too!! haha.
 This is what I'm dealing with when I tell my girls to smile.  Haha.

 I love these little babies.  I wish I could stop them from growing for a while...




 This baby loves her bunny.






 DORA! Put your arm down! Armpits never look good!! Haha.
 This is probably my favorite shot of any of them.  Eli came up with this pose himself. HA!





No comments: