Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mossman Elementary BootScootin' Boogie and Papa's Birthday!

The two big kids go to Mossman Elementary.  They had a fundraiser dance, called a Boot-Scootin' Boogie, where we were supposed to dress in western wear and go dance.  The kids had learned and practiced lots of cute little dances.  It was so fun to have a family dance.  Eli wasn't super excited, except to get the snacks.  They had pizza, big pickles, cotton candy and sodas, among other things.  It was late for my kids, but they enjoyed it.  



 We had a great time, and even DAD got to come!!!



 I took a little bit of time and curled the little two's hair.  Look how cute it is!! Isn't it adorable!
 My little brunette!!! (Although now her hair has lightened enough it's basically blonde, but she still looks dark here!)

 Daddy danced with everyone so well!! :-)


 Look how adorable Dora looks here in her ice-cream social.  I adore this little angel.

 She did all her dances so well... so CUTE!
 And a few shots of the eating.


 My tan little baby!
 Her sweet halo and her little curls!



 Eli was really sweet to his little sister.
 Here's Dora and her best friend from school, Alex.
 Aren't they cute?

 My little angel baby!  I love her little boots.


 Then the next day we went to Katy again, but this time we celebrated Papa's birthday.  I was wrong in the last post.  That was from the weekend we went to see Linsey and Clint.  This was the one where my parents were babysitting!  Whoops.



 Here's the baby!






Here is Papa with all but two of his little grandbabies!
 We sure do love our PAPA!!!

No comments: