Thursday, May 7, 2015

Too many photos... Mother's Day Tea and Uncle Haven's visit

Okay I know I take too many photos.  I don't care.  here are a few more I shot one morning before the kids left for school.  My children are gorgeous and we had a dear family friend lose their THIRD child (no, you read that right) this month in an accident, so I am going to take as many photos as I like, and then print off my blog books so I can remember every single second I've loved them, in case anything ever happens.  

And even if it doesn't.  If the only bad thing that happens is they grow up, I will still want to remember every second with them.  They are my light.

These are Dora and this girl is my light.  She is helpful, kind, funny and sweet and she loves to be good to be helpful, to be kind.  She wants to be around her family all the time.  She wants to be sweet to her sisters, to help me, and to grow and learn.  She is a delight in every single way in my life.  





 Eli, my quintessential oldest child.  he is sweet, smart and so eager to help, to grow, to make an impact.  He challenges me, he teaches me, he learns from me and he presses me always, always, always, to be better. I worry about all of my kids, but I worry the least about him.  He is so self sufficient, so resilient, so competent.  I forget sometimes what seven year olds are really like, because he is so big, so bright and so kind.




 These two are exactly 19 months apart and they are still best friends.  They adore each other and I am so happy for them that they share this special bond.


 After the big kids left, I snapped a few of the two younger ones.  Aren't they precious?? My little baby Tessa is such a precious little darling.  She is hilarious, and so very opinionated.  She can be the sweetest thing in the house, but she is also fickle and you may get a smack in the face instead of a kiss!  She likes to make you work for it, but she will feel bad if she hurts your feelings.

 My little angel in her rejoice!

 Here's my spinning baby.

 Emmy is in many ways my hardest child!  She is demanding, stubborn, precise, and particular.  She is also sweet, loving, generous, and kind.  She has a smile that lights up my world and she can talk your arm right off.  She loves to play, loves to chat, loves to hug and kiss.  I adore her and she is so much like me, I don't know if she will love me or hate me when she gets older!! Haha.






 These two used to fight non-stop and now they are still fighting sometimes, but they get along more often than not... which is a relief.  I just need to make a big step toward ALL the time and things will be great...

 Oh and here I am at Dora's Mother's day Tea.  She worked so hard to make me a cute book, a great little placemat and they did a presentation of "I'll Love you forever."  It was SOOOO cute.  Did I mention I adore this angel??

 Oh and here is Tessa... Don't mind her.  She likes chocolate.

 Whit's brother Haven came out to visit for a few hours on a business trip.  They had a fun time.  We don't see each other enough. Love that man.



No comments: