Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fun with cousins in Katy

In case you don't already know, I love a line of boutique clothing Angela Johnson got me into.  This dress is called the Ice Cream Social.  My girls have a million dresses now, and they know their names.  It makes me smile.  It may be a waste of money, but I adore taking photos of my kids on a regular basis in cute outfits because they are only this small once... and they get bigger every day.  I am not okay with it, so I figure I better document the heck out of it while I can. :-) 


 Eli has decided he wants to get in on the photos too, and I'm delighted.


 Love this little cutie.  She is "coloring" at Aunt Linsey's.  I think my parents were babysitting here, but we went over to let the kids play since Whit was working in Katy.  Tessa and Emmy are making lots and lots of drawings they call "coloring" with pens.  It's annoying but it is funny.

One of the things I didn't know when I took these was that these were some of the last photos I could get of Tessa with her little baby waterspout on top.  Her hair is getting longer and she's getting more opinions on how I do it.  She wants it in braids like big sister's... darn.







 Dora and Hayley... best friends.






 This dress is called the Southern Belle.  I slapped them on the girls for church and got a few photos afterward.





 Emmy is my only child who really loves getting her photo taken.  it's pretty cute.










 Oh and a bonus photo of Dora with her purse pet.  Haha.  Foxy is such a good sport.

No comments: