Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bluebonnets!!

Here are some shots of Emmy posing in one of her favorite dresses.  Isn't she cute!? 

 Love those big blue eyes.  She is my baby who is most excited about new clothes, about wearing dresses and getting her hair done and looking cute.  I hope she stays that way.

 Now onto the bluebonnet photos.  I thought these came out cute.  It was super wet and muddy, but it was set to rain all day the next day so it was only going to get worse.  We got these photos in like 10 minutes start to finish so I am going to call this a big success...

Look at that big bee!!









 Love this grin.





 I still LOVE her haircut! and it's so much easier not to fight with her about letting me do it all the time.














 Oh Emmy is obsessed with picking flowers. Turns out bluebonnets do really well on your counter if you put them in water.  Over a week later and they still look great.  Haha.


No comments: