Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Darling Emerald turns THREE!!

My little Emerald was set on a Halloween birthday party.  We all got costumes for this year's Halloween early so we could all be dressed up.  Emmy wanted to be an Emerald fairy.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I mean, I know I'm biased because she's my mom but I swear, she is the prettiest baby I have ever seen.  Her eyes... they are just spectacular.  

 I love this shot of her.  You can see the sparkles on her from the sequins on her dress.

 Whit dressed up as Bain, the bad guy from the dark Batman, I was Rainbow Brite, Tessa was Batman's helper, Batgirl (and was notably afraid of Bain!).  Eli was the three headed dog from Harry Potter, and Dora was a punk rocker.
 After the party, the kids wanted to know who Rainbow Brite was--an old cartoon from the 80s.  I bought them on amazon and they have LOVED watching them!! LOL
 Here's Batgirl, all chummy with dad.
 Until he puts his mask on.  Then she would get all upset and cry.  Here she is just looking concerned.
 Now, peek-a-boo, HAPPY!
 I love this little angel.  She is a stinker and a handful, but OH SO CUTE.



 LOVE this batgirl superhero!!
 Uncle Brian came and it was quite the hit.

 Emmy's friend Penelope came, too.  They were matching princesses.  Cute, huh!?

 We had a pinata, and everyone took a swing.. at the end, though, we had a bigger hitter step up.

 Brian got one swing--he decapitated the pinata with one swing.
 Yeepers!!
 We had a beautiful pumpkin/jack-o-lantern cake made by a friend, Tere Hames.  It tasted WONDERFUL.

 Look at that ADORABLE little girl!!


 Tessa appreciated the cake, maybe more than anyone!


 After cake, the kids all went "trick or treating" from one to the next person.  Each of them had either treats or toys.  The kids were excited.

 Eli and Hayley get along so well!
 Here is Whit in Dora's punker wig.

 Emmy got a toy with a green dress and blonde hair and blue eyes, just like her!! An emerald fairy!!!
 Aunt Linsey came, too.  Emmy was happy to give her a big old hug.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

What great pictures to celebrate a cute little girl turning 3. She is a beauty!