Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blessington Farms

We have been before and I imagine we will keep going back a lot, but we went to Blessington Farms for our second trip right after we returned from Galveston.  WOW, the blackberries and blueberries were amazing!!! WOW, YUM, we ate an entire bucket.  
 The strawberries were not as fantastic as they were last time, but they were still pretty tasty and the kids were hot and tired, but Emmy and Eli really really helped me out with the picking.  It was so cute.  Both of them wanted to keep picking "just a few more."  Finally, at the end, Tessa and Dora were sitting in the car with Dad while me, Eli and Emmy were out there picking.
 Here are my little sweeties.

 Aww this is a good daddy with his two tired babies!
 My tiny angel was more interested in eating berries than putting them in the bucket.
 Look at that white blond hair! Sheesh.  I love those little babies.  Also, Whit's bicep looks pretty good there, huh?

 We (okay, Whit) made crepes the next morning and we filled them with berries and berries and more berries.  DELICIOUS! Doesn't that just look like the fourth of July!?

No comments: