Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I smashed the kids into valentine's day clothing and pushed them out the door Sunday morning before 9 am church.  Whit was working so I was flying solo.  This is what you get under those circumstances!! LOL  Foxy was happy to be involved.  

This was my favorite one.  Emmy's not looking at the camera, but oh well.




 Love Emmy's blue eyes in this one...
 My little sweetheart Tessa...
 Oh my darling little Eli.  He's so grown up!!!

 Emmy is hard to get photos of right now.  She's all over the place.


 Dora wouldn't pose outside at all (twit) but I got a few of her inside with grandma when grandma showed up to sit at the house while Tessa napped.  (She's always cleaning and so on while we are at church.  EVERYONE should have someone like that! It's like a Sunday birthday present every week.)

 This was my favorite shot of the two of them.

 Emmy was JEALOUS (and so was Tessa--you can see her photobombing here in the bottom left) that I was taking photos of grandma and Dora.  So here is Grandma with Emmy.  Emmy was so upset that grandma stayed home while we went to church.

We hope you have a very Happy valentine's day, too!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Such beautiful valentines!