Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dora turned FIVE!!

WOW, I cannot believe my little angel, Isadora Elizabeth was born FIVE years ago!! I remember being so excited that I spent every minute on her nursery, and her clothes and her blankets and all things girly.  I was so worried I would have all boys!  Little did I know... Haha.  God knows and loves me.  

Look  at this little angel down there! She was beautiful from the start.  

She is so opinionated!  She's popular in a way her mom never was.  Everyone loves her because she just sparkles.  She loves loves animals and just sort of tolerates the "princesses, tiaras, baby dolls etc" that other girls love.  She had a Hello Kitty party last year, but by golly, she wanted one this year again.  You know what?  I think that's fantastic!  Our friend Tere Hames made the cake, and if you can't tell from this photo, it was ENORMOUS!  She did a fabulous job and that HUGE cake all got eaten!! 


 We had Shelly "the balloon lady" come again and the kids loved it.  They also played outside on the swingset (perfect weather!) and with the chickens.  Foxy played with everyone, too, and I'd say the party was a bit hit!
 Tessa didn't really know what was going on, but she was good.  Much better than she was last year!
 I will miss the days when all Tessa needs is her mom, a bottle and a bunny to be happy, but I'm glad she's growing up.
 Uncle Brian came and had a fun time--Go Texans!
 Here's Dora with Shelly.  She wanted to wear her valentine's day dress, and who can blame her!? It's cute!
 Eli and his basketball balloon!
 Dora's pinata...
 Whap!
 The cake...
 What a beautiful girl! I don't think I've ever seen a lovelier five year old.
 She was showered with gifts!
 MY favorite one was the blanket grandma made her, to match her quilts and room theme (hello kitty).

 I love this little girl so much.  She's so funny and sweet.
 She loves her Uncle Brian! He gave her a sweet present--a card with three passes--two trips to frozen yogurt and one to a movie.

 Uncle Clint and Aunt Linsey came with their kids.  Dora's dad was there, too--not sure how he evaded my photos this time!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORA!

No comments: