Sunday, February 9, 2014

Universal Day One

We decided to spend the first day in Universal.  It was Martin Luther King Jr. Day so there were a lot of people, but we still had a great time!  My mom was there (thank goodness!) 




 Poor Whit had a kid on his shoulders for the entire time we were in Florida.


 See what I mean?

 We hit up Harry Potter and the big three loved the Hippogriff ride.  The big two went with my mom to see Hogwarts.
 Tessa and Emmy played with me.  Aren't my play pals adorable!?

 Dora was not paying attention and staying close to me, and I scared her.  It upset her pretty bad.  See her glaring at me?  She was also upset because I told her I wouldn't buy her Fawkes, the Phoenix in the gift shop.  What's that you say?  Why, NO! My kids aren't spoiled!
 This was the highlight of Eli's entire trip.  We saw a magic show! He and Emmy were exhaling with excitement and glee every 5 minutes!
 Tessa loves the carousel.
 LOVE THIS SMILEY BABY!
 Tessa loved the cat in the hat ride!  So did the other kids!
 LOOK AT MY ANGEL!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE DORA!!
 My little THINGS!




 Loved taking Tessa on the carousel.


 We played at the Seuss playground and Emmy had a ball!


 On our way out, we went through super hero land.


 Tessy finally got a little nap!
 CUTE FEET!
 On our way out, we got a caricature...
 and then caught Storm and Rogue.

We had a fantastic first day!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

With the crowds that were there, we were lucky we did as much as we did. It's always fun to watch the excitement the kids exude when meeting those characters.