Friday, November 9, 2012

Isadora Elizabeth in the Pumpkin Patch

This post could also be titled my delinquincy as a mom!  I know everyone does pumpkin patch photos of their kids in the Fall... I have always done a few at least up until now! But I was so pregnant this year and it was still hot in Texas and Eli was in school all morning... so I am sorry to say that despite my best intentions... I didn't get any!  Dora's school had some a photographer came by and took.  SO I have a few of Dora.  I kept meaning to find an afternoon and take all three kids--but it was always so hot and I kept thinking I could do it later.  Now it appears all the pumpkin patches are pretty much shut down!  I feel pretty bad.  

Nevertheless... here is what I was able to get.  Isadora Elizabeth in the pumpkin patch.  I vow to get all four next year! :-)

Poor Dora had TWO cute pumpkin patch outfits--both of which had long sleeves, so she ended up wearing this cute little Halloween shirt my mom got her instead because it's short sleeved.  Gotta love Texas weather! ;)






1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

We got a picture of Eli in the pumpkin patch at Dewberry Farm - unfortunately all the pumpkins were tiny, so the background isn't as good! She looks very cute and getting all four next year is a good goal to shoot for!