Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Tree Cutting at Dewberry Farms

We decided to go to Dewberry Farms on Black Friday to chop down a Christmas tree.  Emmy is sure cute when she wants to be--when she's being funny.  She sure has a strong personality though--and with her teeth coming in she's had a rough time.  How can you resist that little smile, though? 

 Here we all are on the train.  Daddy, his little angel Emmy and Eli.
 Here's my little mini-me.   We were all loving the kettle corn. Yum!
 This little pea loves NOTHING more than her daddy.

 Love their special little bond.
 This one can be a handful but she sure is a sweetheart too.  Warms my whole heart.
 The kids INSISTED on an Arizona Blue Ice tree. Also I need to note here that I tried to get him to revise his decision to wear a Jack-o-lantern shirt but he would not budge.  I guess it's my fault for not already putting it away!
 Whit cut it down--here he's holding it.  Emmy is such a mess now that she's walking.
 Here goes Eli on the zip line.  He spent like 30 minutes in there--loved it.

 Dora rode some squishy balls around and around.
 Then we all went to the pillows.  Emmy had trouble because the little one was deflated.


 The kids were so cute together.  I am so glad they are such close friends.




We had a great time, and now we have THREE different trees set up in our house.  It's beginning to feel like Christmas!!

No comments: