Saturday, December 31, 2011

Misc iPhone photos

Wow we had a great Christmas. The kids are finally getting big enough (Eli anyway) to understand the nativity story.

We also got lots of fun stuff. I have lots of photos I need to upload from my good camera. I had a few on here too though.

Two days before Christmas we painted sugar cookies I made at my mom's house (because mine was being cleaned, yay!).

Here are a few photos.









Santa was very good to all of us this year. Dora got the tiny animals she wanted. (if you have girls, look them up. Calico critters are about the cutesy thing ever.) the kids love them and we retired the train stuff to give them a table for them.




Eli got a 4 wheeler.


YouTube Video

Whit got the .45 he wanted. A Remington, which I surprised him with.

And I got these... I think I got the best of all!!






-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: