Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last day in Orlando and BUBBLES!

Our last day in Orlando, my mom lost her ticket.  She really wanted to go and do some shopping so I offered to stay and watch Emmy and let her take my ticket.   Emmy had a fun day not being cooped up in a stroller the whole time.  

I should have sent them with the camera but I forgot.  So, this is all you get for the last day!! 




 Love this little girl's big blue eyes!! 


On the way home, my dad got naked in the airport. Appalling, I know.  ;) 



After we got back daddy had to work a lot.  Mom did the baths (dad does them most of the time when he's home.)  Mom let things get a little out of hand.. Here's the proof.  





 
The kids love bathing in mom's tub!!  Wonder why!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Emerald probably enjoyed her last day in Orlando the most! Love the bubble pictures. May have to put some up in my bathroom - somewhere -