Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hollywood Studios

We recently went to Florida for a week.  We go every year but we hadn't been since last May.

Eli is obsessed with super heroes and with star wars right now so he really wanted to go to Hollywood Studios.  We went on the first day.  There isn't as much stuff for little kids there, but for Eli, star wars was enough!



WOW Eli loved Star Tours.  I did it like three times.  I know Eli went through with Dad and my parents without me at least once...



The glasses are fun.  Haha.



Dora liked Star Tours, too.


Emmy was really good the first two days.  She just hung out and slept in the stroller.





The kids really liked the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.



This wasn't on purpose but it was really funny I got a photo of my mom breaking the rules.  Haha.






My dad and Emmy really bonded this trip.  He let her do whatever she wanted, including drool all over his glasses.  Haha.

One big puppy paw...



We went on a video tour with my dad (Whit stayed with the baby) and my dad had a great time... he was selected to be part of the movie they made.


They put them in suits.

And they had my dad answer the phone.  That triggered the water release...


And he got drenched!  The kids were so excited.




What a good sport.



Later on the behind the scenes tour we saw the big prop graveyard and we saw lots of things like Herbie, etc.  But the coolest thing (to me) by far was the Flight of the Navigator Ship.



They had lots of props, and costumes, like Darth Vader...



And Darth Mal...



Dora got to see the Monsters, Inc...





My dad hijacked the camera for a bit and took some bad photos of me.  Like this one--check out the tongue.  Sheesh.




The highlight of the day was when Eli did the Paduwan training... He was so excited!!





He thought it was cool.. but it really got great when Darth vader arrived!  Eli was so scared at first (see his face?)


And then so angry! He was really swinging at him!


His faces crack me up!

SO MUCH FUN!

No comments: