Saturday, January 1, 2011

How I've been Feeling Lately

I think this picture pretty much sums up how my holiday was going, right up until Christmas day! Whitney didn't realize when you pulled out an angel food cake you had to flip it upside down and this is what it ended up looking like. Ooops. He really was trying to help.

We all got sick at our house--Whit had to work anyway and I had to watch kids by myself anyway. Not fun! It sort of messed up our plans to make lots of treat plates and deliver them. Whit's parents were supposed to come in on Tuesday, but their car broke down. Then it broke down AGAIN! Wow, what luck. I'm glad all that's done, but we had a wonderful Christmas anyway--and I'll post what few photos I took next...

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Sorry you've had illness misery at your house...we did too, but not as bad as yours since we didn't have little ones to keep up with/clean up after! Poor angel food cake - looks a little deflated, but seems to perfectly convey your recent lack of bounce!
Here's to a new year with lots of energy and good health!