Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow!

It snowed out here a few weeks ago--YES, I am way behind. Anyhow, the kids loved all inch and a half. They had their "shovels" (which translates as spatulas and spoons) to scoop it up with, and they wore all their new snow clothes. Don't they look cute?



There was a lot of snowball throwing.

And a lot of smiling. I didn't take photos of it, but if you're a parent, I'm sure you can guess there was also whining and hot chocolate, not necessarily in that order. :-)

Also I am three months pregnant here--so THAT'S what a 3 month pregnant lady looks like with no make up--SCARY!

2 comments:

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

We're getting snow for the first time RIGHT NOW! I hope it stays for Christmas, but I doubt it.

Grandma Carla said...

You look beautiful - I think pregnancy agrees with you even if it makes you feel awful! The kids look really cute in their hats and mittens. Did Eli get any good throws in on his dad?