Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread house and Pool Playing

Around December 1 we made a gingerbread house. So, that shows you I'm a little behind. Actually though, I just haven't been taking many photos lately! So, here are a few posts to catch up some. Eli and Dora helped Daddy and me decorate the house. Dora mostly ate...but we had fun.

Dora, striking a pose. Haha.


Also, our club has a pool and the kids have been loving it when Dad has time off to take them swimming. Eli's doing really well...


What a dive!



Also, I should note for the record that five days ago, we decided to take the plunge and make Eli wear only underwear. He's gone five days now without a single accident. WAHOO! Dora is potty training too, much to Eli's dismay. "But she's only one, mom." Yeah, Eli, she's still just one.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I didn't realize that although I enjoyed this post much, I didn't leave a comment to let you know! Gingerbread houses and pool visits aren't often in the same day/week, unless you live in south Florida. What a fun contrast. Love the pictures of all the comings and goings.