Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Camera Update...

As you can tell, these photos were from the summer! Ha. Obviously I don't use this camera enough. Dora loves to get into my purse. She found my camera and phone and was in heaven...

Pretending to be a photographer here.

My kids like packaging more than the toys... it's true.


Dora is such a messy eater! There's hope though, because Eli used to be messy and is MUCH neater now.

We have this park right around the corner my kids love because there are tennis courts and blackberry bushes and a playground. Dora eats the blackberries--Eli throws them in the river, for some reason.

Look at that purple face! Aghh! Poor Whit's head got covered.

A few months back we found this used on craigslist--so we got it for $100 instead of like $650. It wasn't the one I wanted, but I'd way rather pay $100 than $650 for the one I wanted a bit more. We didn't get the fancy swingset because I wanted the kids to be able to play on it unsupervised with babies running around too.
They like it, although they don't play on it as much as I thought they would.



Here are the few paltry shots I took on Halloween. I am feeling a bit better now, but I felt awful then and I wasn't doing much. Like Dora's pink and gray pajamas under her costume? Oh well. At least she wasn't cold.

She kept making this weird face over and over.

She still has the prettiest eyes--I think.


This video is pretty random--There's one really funny bit of Dora in the middle so I'm including it. She loves to line up all these singing carebears--thanks to Lerdleluh she has like 4 that all sing together and two that tell jokes. The yellow one on the end is a joke teller--but Dora got confused. That's why it's not singing. We sit up and play with those a few times a week before we come down for the day.




1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Poor Whitney getting blackberry juice all over his head. His expression says it all. Love the Care Bear video. Dora is so cute. Eli dressed up in packing materials is so hilarious. That one you should definitely save for bribe material for future use!