Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Grandparents

On our way back from Seattle, we stopped to see Whit's grandparents about an hour or an hour and a half out of Portland.

It was a long way out there and back, but we had fun seeing Whit's gpa and gma! The kids keyed right in on the toys.

I tried to get some group shots, but the kids had been in the car for so long they weren't very cooperative!




After we visited inside for a while, we went out to see the garden and the horses. Eli had a great time feeding the horses "apples" (pears) and picking some strawberries and a zucchini!
Also, on a side note, this is Eli's "scary" shirt, which he insisted on getting at Gymboree--no pumpkins, ghosts or cute little ghoulies for him. A skeleton with a guitar?? COOL! I'ts "Scary".


2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I'm glad you went to see them. I wish we had gone to see them once.

Grandma Carla said...

What a great thing to visit them and get a few pictures. I'm sure it made their week/month.