Friday, September 17, 2010

FOUR YEARS!! WAHOO!

Just four years ago (and a day) Whitney and I were married in the Seattle temple, by his grandpa. If we'd waited a few years (2), his dad could have married us.

I am just as happy today as I was back then that this smart, handsome, kind, generous, big-hearted, hard-working, energetic, fun, tall, witty man wanted to marry me.

Here are a few photos from our wedding...



And here are some shots from our recent trip (last week) to the same temple. You'll note we've picked up some strays since our wedding. They follow us everywhere, begging non-stop, but we love those little guys!




Thanks so much honey--it's been a fun ride, and I look forward to another 4...hundred. LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

Congrats guys!!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

COngratulation! I can't believe it has only been four years. So much has happened! Bridget- you looked beautiful then and now! What a beautiful family.

Linsey said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm glad you picked up the strays! They are both quite cute! We can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Liz said...

What a great couple y'all make. Congrats to a beautiful couple, with some GORGEOUS strays!!;)

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

How well I remember that day! It was a fun celebration. So glad you guys found each other.

Grandma Carla said...

Congratulations - what a happy day!

Seth & Courtney said...

Time sure flies doesn't it?! I forgot that you were married in Seattle. Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!