Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving!! and catch-up...

We have been in Grants Pass for a week as of last night... YAY! Before we left, we went to my Uncle Dan's (my dad's twin--who is really like another dad, it's neat.) Anyhow, we had a great time seeing cousins and the kids had a great time too. Here are some photos.


Me and Helen and Danny...

My kids sure miss my mom now... She left Saturday.. *sniff, sniff* She was a huge help. My house is not totally done yet but I unpacked the last box today!! (Just hanging up things on the wall to do left..)

Here's my Uncle Dan and my grandma.

And Uncle Tick (Clint!)
Dora will miss Oooh Lala, this cupcake place by Clint's house.

Right before we left, Eli rolled off a hammock and hurt his lip and tooth. Poor guy--look at his face!!

Dora is happy... This is the dress Angela gave her.


Poor Eli!
Here we are in Tuscon at a hotel... they were happy. Every time Eli is nice to Dora now he asks me to take a photo. It's kinda funny.

Here we are, seeing our house in person for the first time! (That guy is our long-suffering Realtor--he's awesome.)


The first day we got the kids some ice-cream cones and my mom made them sit on these flagstones. Now they go eat them there whenever they get one! Hahah. They are the ice-cream rocks!


Super Eli!


We are all happy to be in our new house (and the kids' game room is a BIG hit!) Now we just need a chair for Dora--right now Eli makes her sit in the BYU bear's chair!





3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Welcome West! I'm excited to see you.

Cassidy said...

I can't wait to see more pics!! We miss you so much already! Your little kiddos look older! AHHH. We'll be there soon enough to keep you company, check on the new place, and stall Dora from growing up! We really miss you, we really do. 3 weeks and we'll be in WA and that much closer. . .

Grandma Carla said...

I miss all of you too...