Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day Whitney T!!!

YOUR WIFE AND KIDS MISS YOU SO MUCH! We are literally counting down the days until you come home. We can't wait to show you the new house, and start playing with you out here in Grants Pass!!!!! You are the best husband I could ever imagine and the best dad I have ever known. (And you're smokin' hot, too!)

WE LOVE YOU! Thanks for being so patient, kind, so hard working, so dedicated, and teaching us to love God and serve him. LOVE YOU!!

(SEE? HOT!!)

And how much do your kids love you?? So much that DORA says DADA every time she sees a phone! She also carries my phone around saying Dada into it even when it's not on a call! You play with the kids so well, it amazes me. I love you. MOSTING!



2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Yes, Whitney, you ARE a great dad. Happy Father's Day!

Grandma Carla said...

Happy Father's Day Whit! Don won't take it personally that you're a better dad than him in Bridget's estimation.