Friday, December 5, 2008

Eli's Hideout

So I totally forgot about taking these photos until I read Cassidy's post earlier today. They are from back in November about two or three weeks ago... Eli loves to squish himself into this tiny little place between our laser printer and my tax paperwork under Mommy's desk. He usually has trouble getting back out, but if I can't find him and I hear him, that's where he is! I thought it was funny, so here are some photos of him hiding there. You can tell these are old because he's in shorts!

Also, here are two shots that are really cute, I think, but that clearly show I am a horrible mother!! I made cookies around the same time as the pictures above on a Sunday after church--and Eli was being a mess. He loves to sit in the kitchen chairs like a big boy--but when I put him up there he could see the cookie dough. So, I caved. I gave him a spoon and then my kitchen aid attachment to suck on! Turns out he takes after his father in looks, and his mother in his sweet tooth--he loves cookie dough!! Sad, but cute, right? Please don't report me to CPS!

You can tell in this one that the sugar is kicking in. He is so happy! Egads, what a mess he made with the dough, though.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I need to send you the picture of Carter and me eating brownie batter. I think it's great! They won't die and it makes fun memories. I remember looking forward to licking the beaters when I was a kid.

Grandma Carla said...

In a very short while, he won't fit in that little hiding place at the rate he's growing. He looks so grown up. We'll be there in two weeks - wow, time seems to be accelerating in my old age!

Unknown said...

He's so cute! I love it!