Thursday, December 4, 2008

Daddy be a Horsey...

So my dad always let us ride around on his back when we were kids and there was this little song we all liked "Daddy be a Horsey." The other day I was talking to Whitney about it, and I guess it gave him an idea. So, I came into the family room to see what was going on when I heard Eli laughing uproariously today... This is what I saw!

You can also see the exersaucer we picked up used for little Isadora. Eli never had one, but I hear girls like the saucers better than the jumperoo, so I will let her try both.
But I digress--Pretty cute, huh? Eli was screaming and having a great time!! If you want to see videos, you can check out the family websites. I can't load them on here!
Also, we rearranged my hobby room today--Whit built me some cabinets underneath an overhang to put my stuff in so I have so much more room!! (We are giving our old bookcase to Emma since she's moving into her own place soon.)

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Love the videos too! Happy the tradition is carrying on - hope Whit's knees hold out.

Unknown said...

I love it!