Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Hershey

We had a wonderful Christmas in Hershey. It has been busy, hence the lag in blogs...


Santa (aka Grandpa and Grandma Stuckey) brought Eli a neat present--Elmo's restaurant. He loves it--it talks to him and has a pizza and some other food items. It's a kitchen on one side with an oven and fridge, and a table for serving on the other side. He has played and played with it!!
Grandma and Grandpa Stuckey also brought him some new clothes--among them, the big boy pajamas he has on in these photos--aren't they CUTE!?!?!?!

After a few presents had been opened it dawned on me that I ought to take a photo of the tree in all its glory before we depleted our ridiculous bounty. My parents really went above and beyond this year; no surprise.


One of the things Santa brought in Eli's stocking was a little penguin on an "ice block" that races like a car. My parents played with it with Eli, who thought it was REALLY neat.



Whitney got a three month membership to a Karate Gym in town and can now attend classes a few times a week (3). It also came with a gi! Eli and I got that for him... He seems to be excited. He gave me a really neat wall hanging I have been wanting from this metal waterfall gallery--I will include a photo once I have it all up on the wall.

Uncle Golden and Aunt Julie came for several days and Eli really liked Uncle Golden. (He probably reminded him of dad.) There was a significant period of time where Eli ONLY wanted to sit next to Uncle Golden. Golden put up with it pretty well! Cute, huh?

You can see Golden was surrounded by the love on all sides--his lovely wife Julie on his left and Eli on his right.


One last thing here--I am including a video. Eli periodically will be in a "kissing" mood. Here he was really happy kissing my dad. My dad has been AMAZING playing with Eli this trip. Eli has been so happy to have Grandpa Stuckey playing with him. They were playing with a train set and this was right before bed. I will throw in a photo of the train set playtime and then put in the vide. I hope you can hear his cute little kissing noise on the video. He makes it really well!
Once I get my mom's photos uploaded I will post a few more.
Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year!!


3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Bridget, it's so fun to be able to keep up with your family. Thanks for taking the time to post. That Eli is so darling.

Anonymous said...

Wow look at all that colored coordinated wrapping paper under the tree...it looks awesome! I would have to say that Eli was pretty dang good this year to come away with so much loot...I am sure Whitney is loving finding a place for all of it! :) Glad that you had a wonderful holiday with your parents...I want to see some pictures of your bedding and the progress on the nursery for dora...pretty sure she is coming in January...

Unknown said...

I love Eli's pajammies! They are so cute! And look at all those presents under the tree - you all must have had so much fun! I wish we could have been there. Clint still wants to know when you're coming out! :) Linsey