Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Eli's Birthday! MY BABY BOY IS EIGHT!!!

We had Eli's birthday party, a swimming/basketball party.  He had a great time.  Here's a few photos to document all the fine celebrants who attended. 

First and foremost: Dad!! 
 Papa Hugh!!
 The birthday boy!!!
 We had fun on the new slide...
Love Eli's back flip here!! Haha. 

 We already miss Carter!!

 My little mermaid.
 Emmy and Rosie playing in the pool.
 John had to work, but Nana came!  We love Aunt Emma.  She is so wonderful.  And pretty!!
 Baby Murdock is so pleasant!! he's such a cutie.
 And we love Aunt jackie, too!!!
 My poor little broken armed baby!!
 Love that sweet face!
 We had pizza, swimming, treats... lots of fun!
 Linsey and the kids came!
 Uncle Brian and Aunt Brooke came, too! Look at this little angel!
 And what kind of party would it be without grandma!?
 Another Uncle Brian fun time...
 My hot hot man!!
 Grandma Lila!!
 Oh, my little Eli!! His fun basketball cake, and our fun party!
 I adore this smart little man!!
 Someone even got a few shots of me!


No comments: