Sunday, March 22, 2015

Panama City Beach, Florida Spring Break

We went on a vacation to Panama City Beach for spring break.  We had a wonderful time. Here we are in Destin eating dinner at the Back Porch.  It was yummy.  :-)

Love this girly's big blue eyes.  

 Every time you tell Emmy to be happy, she does this!
 I adore this little cutie, too.
 Oh this big man is growing too fast.  He looks like a big boy.  Where did my baby go??
 Oh his eyes!
 Love this little angel with her big baby cheeks.
 Here are two of my very favorite people.
 Make that three...
 Did I mention I adore Dora's new haircut?  I could not handle fighting with her about doing her hair, so I finally just got it cut again. I LOVE IT!



 Tessa got jealous and thought about going after Whit with a knife...

 Look at this little angel.
 We went to the beach every single day.  No one seemed to be getting tired of it.

Also I LOVVVVVVEEEEE these dresses.  I think my forced photos came out pretty cute.








 Tessa LOVES these shoes.  Wouldn't take them off all the whole trip.  Her "new" shoes.  Haha.























 There was a lot of sand burying going on.






 We made them into mermaids...  Kinda funny.

 Eli spent most of his time in the water, but he spent a bit outside in the sand.

 We had a lousy breakfast experience.  But then we found the Egg and I and we liked that a lot. This girl is AMAZING.  Love her to bits.

 My beauty.


 Smooch smooch.
 Eli was NOT interested in a smooch.

 Crushing on her hair, still.  Can you tell?


 OH I want to plaster the walls with these photos of her.















 We got a shot of everyone with their names.  Well, everyone except me.



 Dora looks WAY too old here.  not six.  BUMMER.
 At least my name made it in there.



 I helped the kids build this six tower castle for our six person family.  The kids insisted we put a little thing in the middle for Foxy.

 SMASH!  More photos coming later.

No comments: