Monday, March 23, 2015

Fun times in Panama City Beach

We had a great time in panama city!! We saw cinderalla, and the Sponge Bob movie.  We ate at the Egg and I... twice.  I really liked it!  haha.  

We had IHOP and Thai food and Florida BBQ (which I might like more than Texas BBQ! Don't make me move!) 

Here are some more photos of our trip!  












 I love this one.  Tessa is getting so much hair!
 Eli had so much fun.  Smiles for the whole trip.

 All our feet.  Tessa didn't really get it, so I could NOT get her to put one foot out.

 Love this shot!!!









 They are getting big too fast!! SAD!
 I might have gone overboard on this little face.  But can you blame me??






 Whit looks buff!!!

















 I love this shot of the four of them!














 I cannot get enough of this one's eyes.







No comments: