Sunday, March 22, 2015

More new camera Practice shots... just a normal fun afternoon.

I adore this little angel.  She makes everything better.  
 Oh my tiny mini-me.  She lights up my world.  I sometimes just wonder, how did I get so lucky to have all these angels.


 I love when they get along.


 Love these two!

 Eli wanted to get in on the action! Yay! Love this boy of mine.


 Here's the baby angel who is in her little Bella dress.

 Dora is such a good big sister.  She just loves Tessa and my little sunshine Tessa just lights up the whole room. (Or you know, photo, when you're outside.)


 My four sweetest things in the entire world.





 Here are my artsy shots!








 Look at the baby, my bright shining baby!  Oh stop growing up!!









 Love their baby blues!





No comments: