Sunday, September 28, 2014

Washington Coast

We went to Washington for a week while we were homeless in August and had a great time!  We went straight from the airport to the coast and when we woke up the next day, the fun commenced!  It was colder than I remembered but that is PERFECT for me.  Eli loved all the cousins.  He spent a lot of time with Ethan and Emerson. 
 Dora and Megan got along great!

 Look at those blondies with blue eyes!
 I loved this shot of Ivin.  Cracks me up.  Teresa looks stunning as always.
 More blue eyed blondies.
 Here's Tessa being cute.  That girl has the most adorable smile!
Dora and Rebekah really hit it off, too!
 Tessa liked the beach but couldn't handle the cold for very long!
 Aren't Ivin's babies cute!?

 It was so beautiful!


 The kids had so much fun!
 Beautiful Megan!!
 Look at that HANDSOME baby boy!
 This gorgeous little angel is such a blessing to me.  She had so much fun.


 She has her schlitterbahn bracelet on still from our recent trip to New Braunsfels when we went to see Angela and Jesse and Jocelyn.


 I should have been hugging her, and I did, but I had to get some photos first.  What a funny crying baby!


 Dora and Rebekah spent a lot of time searching for sand dollars and jellyfish!


 Oh, the baby!
 I LOVE this handsome man!
 Eli stayed out every second he could with the big cousins, digging around in the sand.



 Fun to spend time with gorgeous Christina!

 Games! The house we rented was awesome!  Kids played games, too.








 Oh this baby.  I don't want her to grow up.  I want to keep her this age forever!



 She is so sweet and so funny and so particular.  She has started saying "Self" and insisting she climbs into her carseat herself.  Gah.  So cute.




 We made smore's and had a great time around the fire!



 We had a great time seeing Grandpa Thurn, too.

No comments: