Saturday, September 27, 2014

Eli's Birthday


We started off Eli's celebration with a special rainbow cake with chocolate frosting at Linsey's house.  The cousins all celebrated with us.  As I am writing this, I can't believe how much older Tessa looks just since July.  I mean, this was July 16 or so--and she looks months and months and months younger to me!  But anyway, back to Eli.  

 He is such a joy to me.  He is eager to DO good.  To be good.  He is beautiful.  He is so smart, so funny.  So kind, so full of joy.
Here's the cake I made for Eli.

 We celebrated as a family at Tucanos.  My kids LOVE Tucanos.


 I am so lucky to have these angels in my life.  I love my babies.  And my big man, too.

 LOVE this photo.






 Here's Eli opening his presents.  Nana came!!





 So pretty!!
 And of course, Foxy was there, too!
 Grandma gave Dora some money.  Crazy, huh??
 LOVE this angel!!!!
I've been so lucky with all my little babies, and I can't believe Eli is seven already! Oh man how I love that kid.  Every night he and I have special time.  I love that kid.

No comments: