Sunday, March 2, 2014

St Patrick's Day Green...

The Bakers want to wish you a HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!  

We love St. Patrick's Day around here! They didn't have a shirt that matched for Eli so poor guy got stiffed.  I may have higher enthusiasm for photos than the kids, but they are good sports.  Dora hates being barefoot on grass.  Emmy insisted on socks.  Sheesh.  

 I am LOVING Tessa's face here!


Her face here is pretty cute, too! If only Dora didn't look so pained! 


 My little princess!  So so so cute!

 Isn't Emmy beautiful!?! Her hair is getting so long!



 Love those dimples!
 My fair haired, blue eyed angel!



 Aren't they the most beautiful girls you have ever seen?!?



1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I have the most beautiful grandchildren on the planet - bar none!
I love the pictures with all of them standing! Very cute!