Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!




This may seem a bit early to be posting a Happy Valentine's Day post.  You're right, it is!!  BUT Whitney and I are going on a cruise shortly and so I had to get our Valentines out in the mail a bit early or they would have been late.  I figured better early than late.  :-) Also, I was going to skip the photo entirely this year and Whit reminded me I could just snap one really quick and go get some prints at walgreens instead of using Shutterfly. 

Also, these photos you see of Dora in the rainbow dress with the butterfly yoke is Dora wearing a dress my grandma made for me when I was little.  Of course, I was five when I wore it (not almost 3.)  Dora is a bit on the tall side in case you haven't noticed.  She found this dress in the closet and insisted on wearing it to church.  
Eli wanted to get into the photos too.  Cutey.  

I have resolved to do a better job snapping photos of Emmy.  Poor thing.  Between the move, the remodel (number 1), Whit's new job, the holidays and Remodel (round 2), I have gotten very few photos of her.  I love this little chubbster so much.  She's such a sweet, good baby.

And I LOVE those big blue peepers.




Here are the other Valentine's shots I had to choose from.  I know, I have no skills as a photographer, but look, we still have painting going on.  It was all I could handle today to throw the kids in matching Valentine's clothes and snap a shot or two before Emmy's first nap.




I really liked this one.  If Emmy had been smiling, it might have won.  (below)



LOVE LOVE LOVE these kids.  LOVE that Emmy Bemmers (what Dora calls her).  

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love those kiddos too! When are you guys going to brave the drive/flight up here? I think you should this summer to escape your heat.

Grandma Carla said...

Cute pictures of cute valentines!

Jana said...

Your little ones are getting so tall. They are all soooo cute!