Sunday, February 19, 2012

Carribean Cruise (Royal variety)

WAHOO!!  Whit and I went on a cruise (8 days) without kids!! It was great for about 7.  Then I really missed the kids, so I'd say we timed it perfectly.  

It has been nice weather in Houston--right up until the day we left.  So, here we are parking the car in bleary Galveston... 


Isn't my husband SMOKIN HOT!?!?!?!  I am so lucky.   


At Cozumel we went to Tuluum.  Whit hadn't seen it and it was really fun!! (I went with my parents and Emma and Clinsey before Whit and I ever met.)


The entrance is really small!  


 There were iguanas everywhere.  There are three in this photo! 






 Our guide is in this shot.  He was a nice guy.  


The ruins were on the beach.  So beautiful!  





Whit has his hand up because some of the red dye was still visible--in the prints of two hands (one with 6 fingers!) 


We also got matching hats (except mine was pink).  


Here we were before dinner that night.  We loved our dinner group.  We really lucked out and got some neat people.  A realtor and firefighter, a psychologist and a teacher--all young! It was a fun group.  (Snapshot of them later) but we got together several times and played games after dinner.  Party!  




Here's a shot of our room.  Plus I've seen people do photos like this and thought it looked fun.  



A towel monkey!