Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remodel: Master Bath

Okay so the master bath was already pretty nice. It's also my cautionary tale. I redid the cabinets in the kitchen under the direction of a family friend, Bishop Bassett. I decided to do my master bath cabinets myself (in one day.) Whoops. I messed up the glaze because I did it at like 7:30 without good light with the bottom of the glaze can. Now I have to repaint the cabinet fronts and reglaze and seal them. DOH! Anyhow, here's the before.
Whit hated the wallpaper--this first shot is from our room looking into the bathroom...

We still need to redo the shower and tub...


This is where Emmy's room is (our second closet was ENORMOUS, and had a window so we made it her room.) Incidentally, we watched harry potter the other day with Eli. He saw Harry had a room that was a closet under the stairs and he said, "He lives in a closet... like Emmy." HA!

Anyhow here it is now--new cabinets (sort of) and new paint.




No comments: