Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remodel: Kitchen

Okay so before we did anything to it, this kitchen was terrible. Really bad. They left the chairs to the built in table, which I like, but badly need to be recovered. I was going to wait to put up photos until I had recovered them and put up curtains, but I decided to go ahead and put some up now. We've made a lot of progress. I think this is tied for most improved room (with the kids' bath). What do you think?

Here it was before...

Dark paint, heinous wallpaper and acid wash cabinets... Ick.

BUSY BUSY

Here it is now--new cabinets and hardware, tile backsplash and all new appliances.





Man that's a lot of cabinets!!

5 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Everything looks so good, Bridget. Wow. What a project.

Grandma Carla said...

Great transformation!

Liberty said...

Thanks for posting these I have been dying to see what your house looks like!!! Pictures of the kids rooms to come?

Unknown said...

Bridget I can't get over these before pictures. THe house looks SO GOOD now. You have done a ton of work. I LOVE it. Great job!

The kitchen looks a million times better.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

I've been going through all your home update posts and they all look so beautiful!! How nice to get it all done before you move in. Miss you!!!