Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July... Here's a shot of little Emmy from the day before.

I tried photos in the front first (I'm no photographer, but the sun was way too bright... Also, I totally forgot I bought this outfit in 3T because I had one for this year already. But I'd already put it on her and Dora has big ideas of what she should be wearing, so she's in it for most of these photos. Hence the off the shoulder straps... Oh well!)




They love each other so much now. It makes me so happy...











Look how cute Emmy is getting!!

Here are a few shots of Emmy. She slept through the kids' photo shoot but we got a few right before bedtime.

Look! She smiles now when you smile at her. SO CUTE that she responds now. It makes me really happy. ALMOST makes up for the colic.



This is a grin, believe it or not!

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

You got some great shots! Love the one of Eli and Dora looking at each other! Emerald is changing so fast! Love those smiles!

AmyB said...

Such cute pics of the kids! Eli and Dora remind me of Austin and Mya. They are really good friends too. Hopefully, they will all cherish that relationship when they get older!